Body Language Diploma Course
Professional Accredited Body Language Training
Distance Learning Course
Throughout this powerful and insightful Body Language Diploma course you will learn that what a person actually says is only a fraction of what they are communicating to you. The lessons in this course will show you how to read the body language and various non-verbal communications that others subconsciously put out to help you better understand what a person is thinking, what they really mean, far beyond what they are saying.
Through eight units of lessons you will learn how to become a master at reading micro-expressions in the face, as well as various movements of the entire body, to detect deception, to know when a person is truly remembering versus imagining, and so much more. This course provides an abundance of information that will help you understand what law enforcement agents and psychologists have known for decades – that by closely observing a person and knowing what to look for you can understand the underlying emotions that a person may be trying to hide.
Through this course you will read about the biology of non-verbal body language, and learn how you can apply it in real life. Through photographs and exercises, you will learn to recognize various signs and movements, and to interpret them. This knowledge can make you more effective in almost all areas of your life, your business and personal interactions and relationships.
Master the skills necessary to become a better communicator and reader of non verbal communication.
This course is a fully certified distance learning course which can be studied from the comfort of your own home. Full course price £599
The course includes:
- Full training materials including a 200 page training manual with 8 fascinating course modules
- A free book to assist your learning
- A course assessment which consists of questions and case studies relating to the course materials
- Free monthly practice group: You are also welcome to attend free monthly practice sessions and inspirational events to assist your learning. The monthly practice sessions are optional and not essential for completing the course. The practice sessions are currently only held in Manchester, if you cannot attend the monthly sessions we will email you a video clip of the sessions each month to assist your learning.
- Your own tutor for guidance and assistance throughout the course
- 2 Body Language Diploma Certificates - Upon successfully completing the course assessment students will receive a "Body Language Diploma" Certificate fully certified via the IANLPC - International Association of NLP Coaches and another from the NLP Centre of Excellence.
Through your readings, reflection and exercises throughout this course you will understand the following:
- · Recognize that communications is a two-way street.
- · Understand the role of words, tone, voice and more in conveying meaning.
- · Recognize the importance of body language in conveying meaning.
- · Understand the basic function of the limbic system.
- · Recognize how the subconscious controls body language.
- · Understand the value of reading the body language of other people.
- · Recognize that you can intentionally communicate with your own body language.
- · Recognize various non-verbals of the face.
- · Recognize various non-verbals of the hands and fingers.
- · Recognize various non-verbals of the arms.
- · Recognize various non-verbals of the torso, hips, chest and shoulders.
- · Recognize various non-verbals of the feet and legs.
- · Learn how to change your own mood and feelings through your body language.
- · Learn how to control what you tell others through your body language.
- · Understand how to make a positive impression using body language.
- · Learn how to engage your audience using body language.
- · Understand the difference between aggressive and assertive body language.
- · Learn how to develop relationships and build rapport using body language.
- · Understand how non-verbals may help you detect deception.
- · Understand the role of micro-expressions in communications.
- · Learn to read and interpret signal clusters.
- · Understand how to react positively to negative body language.
- · Recognize certain exceptions to the body language rules.
This course consists of eight units and some follow-up works including a section to help you develop your personal action plan and an assessment that covers the entire course. Every unit will provide you with interesting information that you can immediately apply to develop a better understanding of those around you. Each unit will also include a variety of exercises or suggestions for future research, as well as a quiz. This course proceeds as follows:
· Unit 1: Mastering the Secrets of Nonverbal Communication
· Unit 2: Personal Body Language Awareness
· Unit 3: How to Use Body Language as Your Secret Weapon
· Unit 4: Enhancing Your Personal Body Language Vocabulary
· Unit 5: Using Body Language to Increase Your Personal Impact
· Unit 6: Using Body Language to Build Rapport
· Unit 7: How to Read Other Peoples Body Language
· Unit 8: Reading and Reacting Positively to Signals from Other People’s Body
· Your Personal Development Action Plan
Note that end the end of the course is Your Personal Development Action Plan. This is something of a workbook, with a place for you to take notes on your learning throughout each unit and suggested actions for how you can learn, practice and use your new body language reading skills. You may wish to use your Action Plan now, working it unit by unit. Or, you may complete the action plan after you have finished your coursework, whatever way works better for your learning style.
When studying the techniques taught throughout the course it is advisable to get as much practice as possible to really master each technique being taught.
All course materials are provided, you will receive a student number which is unique to you and the course you are doing, it must be quoted on all correspondence to the training centre regarding your chosen course.
On completion of the course you will receive 2 certificates, one from the NLP Centre of Excellence for completing the course and another from the IANLPC - International Association of NLP Coaches.
The home study courses are assessed by a written assignment at the end of the course which consists of a question paper and written answers. The completed assessment can be posted or emailed back to the training centre upon completion.
There is no time limit for completing the course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace. Help and support is always available from the training centre team through out your training.
To request a free brochure or to enrol on a distance learning programme please email
or call the Training Centre on 0161 798 0175 or Free Phone 0800 955 6808
Join us on LinkedIn to read over 100 testimonials from past students that have completed our training courses.